FURTHER BENEFITS FOR PARTNERING:
- DSI only works with Class “A” and “B” drivers and our primary focus is a commitment to provide our customers with the most qualified driver(s) for their specific needs.
- DSI assumes the responsibility for hiring, managing, monitoring and replacing drivers, which relieves our customers of the cumbersome details involved in these processes.
- DSI offers a wealth of knowledge when managing compliance issues, maintaining DOT files and staying current with ever-changing regulations concerning the transportation industry.
- DSI will increase your ability to hire quality drivers, decrease unwanted turnover, and increase productivity and efficiency while reducing costs traditionally associated with transportation; thereby reducing your expense and burden of recruiting, screening, hiring and managing qualified drivers for your workforce.
- DSI implements all human resource management—including payroll, taxes, Federal and State compliance and all insurances.
- DSI’s transportation professionals will allow you to create an arm of your company that is as professional as the products and services that you have built your reputation on.
Whether it is on a temporary or fully outsourced basis, all of our clients enjoy the benefit of partnering with a people-focused employment provider who values them and works to find creative solutions for their unique driver needs.